Straight to Chichen Itza!!! We will be among the first to arrive.
This is one of the most important Mayan ruins sites in the Yucatan Peninsula and one of our best-selling Cancun tours.
During this Luxe Chichen Itza day trip from Cancun you can enjoy as much water, soda, and beer as you want and a light lunch on the way to the Mayan ruins.
Our Chichen Itza Plus tour also includes other Cancun activities like a visit to Valladolid, a charming colonial town in Yucatan, and a stop at a beautiful 2 cenotes where you can go swimming. You will also enjoy delicious a buffet lunch.
Hotel picks up (6 a.m. approx.)
Chichen Itza We are one of the first to arrive at the archaeological zone in order to avoid crowds and enjoy one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Cenote Ikil We visit this Cenote near Chichen Itza where the Mayans performed their ceremonies, we will also enjoy a buffet lunch.
Cenote Suytun Then we will swim in the suytun cenote in its crystal clear waters to relax.
Valladolid We will visit for 30 minutes this magical town recognized worldwide for its colonial beauty.
Back to your Hotel (9:30 p.m. approx.)
Transportation in quality Van or Bus with 100% new air conditioning and luxury buses.
● Pick up from the door of your hotel.
● Includes Breakfast on board the transport:
Sandwich Juice Fruit Cracker
Includes drinks on board the unit: 1 beer 1 soft drink 2 Bottles of Water
● Entrance to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá:
1 hour of explanation inside the archaeological zone with a guide.
1 Hour of Free Time to take photos.
● Bottle of water when entering and leaving the archaeological zone.
● Umbrella per person to enter the archaeological zone (On loan)
● Visit the Ikkil Cenote (The most requested cenote in the peninsula can swim (1 Hour):